Re: [TowerTalk] advice sought

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] advice sought
From: <>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:35:58 -0500
Thanks all for the advice.  The plan has become simplified.  I'm selling the
AL-1500 and two extra medical pull tubes to raise cash for a tower--or I'll
trade for the tower (which is why this is not entirely off topic here).  I'd
rather have antenna gain than simply amplifier gain.

I should be able to get N0JT on the air from his bedroom upstairs in a week
or so, so that's not bad.  Thanks for the encouragement...I just had a
nagging feeling he would still like to be on the air!

Art, KC2G
and if you are interested in the AL-1500 or one or both tubes, please
contact me privately.