[TowerTalk] Solid PVC tube for vertical coil

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Solid PVC tube for vertical coil
From: "Eric Hilding" <>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:36:50 -0700
I haven?t been able to find a 1 & 1/8 inch solid fiberglass rod, so am
hoping one of the Mechanical Gurus here might be able to tell me if a 2 foot
section of this 1 & 1/8 inch solid PVC might be rigid enough to use as an
insert between the 1 & ¼ inch aluminum sections about ¾ of the way up on a
32 ft vertical (large wire air coil would go around it).

Although not ?UV stabilized?, I would image that wrapping black electrical
tape around this might offer some UV protection, yes? No?

Tnx much & 73?

Rick, K6VVA