Re: [TowerTalk] Alternative To Rohn Anti-Climb Sections

To: "'Jeffrey Okamitsu'" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alternative To Rohn Anti-Climb Sections
From: "Frederick M. Mott" <>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:32:23 -0400
I have a set of the Rohn anti-climb plates that has never been used. They
are 9 feet in length and are real heavy.  If interested let me know what you
are willing to pay.  My qth is in northeaster Ohio on the OH/PA border and I
prefer that they be picked up.  Anyone interested, please email  Fred AB8AH