[TowerTalk] PRO67-B manual

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] PRO67-B manual
From: dave arruzza <w1ctn@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
  I need a copy of the PRO67-B assembly manual. I want to build a rotatable
dipole for 40 meters utilizing parts from a PRO67-C carass I have. The 67B has
a separate driven element for 40 and I need these diamensions.

  I have a PRO67-C manual, but the driven element that covers 40 has additional
traps in it for 20/15/10.

  I know that simply pulling the 20/15/10 trap out and only using the 40 meter

  Thanks in advance.

  Dave W1CTN

http://mail.yahoo.com