Re: [TowerTalk] Guys: Phillystran to Steel Transition

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jimjohnson@alaweb.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guys: Phillystran to Steel Transition
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:28:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2007 5:24:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  Been looking for a good way to interconnect the 6700  Phillystran portion
and the 1/4 EHS
steel leader portion of guys.

>  I have been looking for a double (Or twin) clevis but have  not been able
to find one that would
accommodate the thimbles.

>  So do is suggested to interconnect these guy  assemblies?

    Either interlocked thimbles (picture one  thumb and forefinger thru your
other thumb and forefinger) or ONE clevis.

I'm not sure why you think you need two unless  they're radically different
sizes that need separate clevises.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH