Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident,

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident,
From: "Arthur Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:03:23 -0500
Check the stats...you will find that professional tower climbing has the
highest risk of occupational fatality of all industries, higher than
logging, or even those folks in the Bering Sea popularized by "Most
Dangerous Catch."

Guess it's not as glamorous to film someone climbing a 1,000 foot tower...