Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete with air.

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete with air.
From: "J.G.Castellano" <>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:19:31 -0400
Thanks Kelly and Hank for your replies.

Julio VE3FH

----- Original Message -----
To: J.G.Castellano ;
Sent: Wed, Oct 10, 2007 11:18

What they are suggesting is higher strength concrete 25Mpa which is about
3600 psi. The air is air entrainment. 5% is the value you should look for.
This will improve the conrete's durability especially freeze-thaw
durability. I know you VE3's live in the temperate zone but every little bit
helps. Mpa is the abbreviation for Mega-Pascals the metric measure of
pressure or in this case force per unit area.

Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.
H. Lonberg, P.E., S.E., PEng.

From: "J.G.Castellano" <>