To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR QUESTION
From: Roger NØVR <>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:50:28 -0600
I use marine grease for boats/boat motors that will stay pliable in cold
temps. A tube obtained from a boat shop will last for years. My current tube
is marine grease that also contains Teflon. I've never had a rotator slow
down due to cold wx even in Colorado winters. Use it sparingly. Just enough
to coat the bearing race and bearings (about a thimble full) is enough.

Roger, N0VR