Re: [TowerTalk] KLM/M2 tri-bander

To: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM/M2 tri-bander
From: Russell Ellsworth <russ@ellsworths.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 10:18:45 -0600
I just converted my KT34XA to a KT36 and I am still using the truss.
My antenna is about 20 years old and I should have replaced the truss
cable(phillystrand?) either with new or with ss wire as suggested by
the factory. I just got it up to 26 ft on the way to 90 ft. It is
working very well.
Russ, WA6CWV