Re: [TowerTalk] Looking For LMR-400UF

To: "'towertalk'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking For LMR-400UF
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:18:32 -0400
Hi Steve,

In part, you stated:
> I use it (LMR-400UF) for rotator loops -

So can I assume you mean a loop from a hard-line feeder to the beam around a

Now, I seem to remember reading that LMR-400 has a limited bend life. In
fact, the LMR-400 I have on a roll is quite stiff. So I opted for Super 8,
similar to the 9913 flex cable for my rotor jumpers from the Heliax to the
beam. I am not trying to be critical of your statement, but did I overlook
something in my research?

Any of you other fellows wish to 'chime in' and add to the knowledge base?

de Eric - VE3GSI