Re: [TowerTalk] Green Power Lightbulb QRN

To: "R. Kevin Stover" <rkstover@mchsi.com>, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Green Power Lightbulb QRN
From: wa3afs@inav.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:55:30 -0400
Check out smarthome.com.   They have a lot of neat (but pricey) items including
a dimmable CFL.

I have bought a couple of their items (but have not tried the dimmable CFL yet.
)

I do have a lot of CFLs (various brands) around the house and do not have any
RF problems.  (The ones
in the ceiling fans do seem to have a shorter life, possibly due to the
vibration)

73, Bruce