Re: [TowerTalk] Green Power Lightbulb QRN

To: "R. Kevin Stover" <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Green Power Lightbulb QRN
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:55:30 -0400
Check out   They have a lot of neat (but pricey) items including
a dimmable CFL.

I have bought a couple of their items (but have not tried the dimmable CFL yet.

I do have a lot of CFLs (various brands) around the house and do not have any
RF problems.  (The ones
in the ceiling fans do seem to have a shorter life, possibly due to the

73, Bruce