Re: [TowerTalk] GE Mini-Spiral CFL Interference Warning

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] GE Mini-Spiral CFL Interference Warning
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:01:39 -0500

Does it also say that these bulbs just can't be thrown away in the regular

I spent a night in a hotel that had all CFL bulbs.  Talk about cold and dim
lighting.  Give me a regular incandescent that won't cause RFI, will give
off a warm light and I can throw away in the garbage when burnt out.

Jim N9WW
James Chaggaris
PowerOne Corp.
1020 Cedar Avenue