[TowerTalk] HFTA

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HFTA
From: Steve <steve65@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 21:58:55 -0500
I haven't used HFTA for a couple of years and the web site from which
topographic data is downloaded has changed somewhat.

The Elevation ==> 1' NED option mentioned in the HFTA instructions is no
longer available. There are, however, three other NED options  in the
Elevation drop down list: NED shaded relief (1/9 arc second); NED shaded
relief (1/3 arc second); and NED shaded relief (2 arc second).

Will any of the three newer NED elevation choices meet HFTA's needs?
Which one?

I'm using the version of HFTA that came with the 20th edition of the
ARRL Antenna Book.

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

--
Read The Patriot   It's Right -- It's Free
http://PatriotPost.US/subscribe/ Veritas vos Liberabit