[TowerTalk] F12 EF-140S

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] F12 EF-140S
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:17:40 -0600
I have the antenna mentioned in the subject line. I purchased it used
about a year ago. I never really got around to checking it out. I have
now tried to assemble it as a stand alone dipole. The problem I have is
that it only came with the bracket to mount to the boom of a C-3 and not
the plate with riser to hold the linear loading when assembled as a
dipole. For those familiar with the antenna, can I just fabricate a
small plate to mount the spreader on the mast above the antenna? It
almost looks like too simple an idea to work.

Phil
N9LAH