Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 2M Yagi

To: "Floyd Rodgers" <kc5qbc@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 2M Yagi
From: "K6QD" <K6QD@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:05:03 -0800
Thanks to those 4 who responded.  Specifically: 1) I want to check the element
lengths as they are obviously stagger tuned for wide bandwidth and some of the
elements may have been replaced by the previous user. Floyd (KC5QBC) or Bob
(W2CNS):  If you have access to the antenna and can measure the element
lengths; the info would be appreciated.  The element spacing is defined by the
holes in the boom. This may benefit Roger (K8RI) as well.  2) Arne (N7KA): If
you can provide a copy of the '81 KLM catalog page to Floyd & I this would also
be great..  Thanks again.
73, Mike K6QD