Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV Rotor
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:39:52 -0600
We just had snow last night so it may be cold related issue.

 Just did the troubleshooting from the manual and am finding:

1) the 500ohm between 3 and 7 is present
2) it does add to 500 when going between each and ground
3) however the voltage is not 13VDC between 3 and 7
4) it is 5VDC between 3 and 7 on the back of the controller not 13VDC when
operating the motor in either direction

looking further into the wiring (possible bad wire)

appreciate if you have any ideas of guidance on where to look trying to get
ready for CQWW CW and this is no time for this to
happen.

Ever since I have had it up it has been doing fine, why now?!

tnx Bob AD5VJ