Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Vertical

To: Paul Sturpe <sturpe@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Vertical
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:12:32 -0500
Paul,
Many years ago, Dentron sold a 40m vertical just as you describe.
I have 5 of them .. three are in place, and the other two are under 8"
of snow.
We have up to 18" more forcast for today and tomorrow, so will have to
wait until it all melts or blows away to dig out the other two and
measure the diameters/lengths.
When I can, you'll get the info.
Don
N8DE