Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Vertical

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Vertical
From: Dennis Ashworth <>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 13:29:29 -0800
I installed a longer and more robust stinger for an old HyGain
Hy-Tower that would work well for a 40M vertical if you wanted to
avoid guy lines. It cost around $200 in aluminum from Texas Towers.
Anyone interested let me know and I'll dig up the details. I think
the actual stinger came in at 40 feet, so it might be less $$$ given
shorter length required for 40M. You could easily mount to a suitably
installed 4x4 post and it would be self supported.

Dennis, K7FL