[TowerTalk] Where to buy Safety Gear (URL's)

To: Kim Elmore <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Where to buy Safety Gear (URL's)
From: Bill Cotter <>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 21:50:17 -0500

I can't think of better Christmas gifts for a TT guy than good
climbing safety gear. Here are a few URL's to sites where I've
recently purchased climbing safety gear.

My last purchase were the best steel-shanked boots I have ever worn
while climbing (saves my feet from those rungs). And, the price was
very reasonable.

73 Bill N4LG

SitePro (good selection & prices)

Great Climbing Boots w/steel shank

Climbing Safety Fall Protection Equipment by GMESupply

Midwest Tower Safety Equipment

Elk River Fall Protection Gear

MSA Lanyards- fall protection

SnugHarness Co