Re: [TowerTalk] Swing Tower

To: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Swing Tower
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:59:32 -0500
Lee:  Like maybe Rohn Fold Over kits for 25 and 45?????  No longer being
made I suspect, but older catalogs and QST/HR/CQ/73 from earlier years
had lots of advertisements.  There is one near me been standing unused
for years.  It is a 60 footer, guyed only at the hinge point with 4
point guying just like the specs say to do it.  73 bob de w9ge