[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD skywalker

Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 40-2CD skywalker
From: Roger Cooke <>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:54:26 +0000 (GMT)

  I have just obtained a second hand one of these and I think I have missed
out on some mails regarding this antenna. Are there any mods to do before
putting it up? I am not sure what condition it is in as it has been stored for
a number of years, but it should not have suffered too much.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.  I am thinking of using
a Pro-Sis-Tel P-61 rotor as it is not too heavy.

73 de Roger, G3LDI

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.

 Sent from Yahoo! &#45; the World&#39;s favourite mail.