Re: [TowerTalk] How do I cut aluminum pipes?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How do I cut aluminum pipes?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:16:49 +0000
It depends on how good you are with a hacksaw... use a fine tooth blade and
keep it nice and straight and it works fine.  Otherwise get a tubing cutter
that is used for copper plumbing tubing.  Just don't push it to cut too fast
or you will end up with a lip inside that will have to be trimmed.

David Robbins K1TTT
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://