[TowerTalk] EZ Master

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ Master
From: "M.H.Bragassa" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:37:36 -0600
" A little off topic but it may help someone.

        15/09/07     I made an online purchase of an EZ Master from Ham
                            Solutions plus accs, cost EU 740, paid for via
PayPal  for
                            which I received confirmation.
                            After a couple of weeks waiting for the order to
arrive I sent an
                            email to the order dept enquiring about the
                            No Reply."  ....//...snipped...

Steve: I ' think'  w/ PayPal a buyer only has 45 days to look for help from
PayPal. ...And if so, try anyway! You never know, they may be able to help
you. Good or bad, I have heard of them freezing a sellers PayPal account,
irregardless of how much money is on deposit. That'll sure get your

Mike, K5UO