Re: [TowerTalk] PL-259 Voltage Breakdown

To: "Ron Chambers" <>, "K6QD" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL-259 Voltage Breakdown
From: "AA6DX" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:21:35 -0800
In radio jargon, UHF has multiple meanings.  In the case of coaxial cable
connectors, it means
"Universal High Frequency".
Thru the years, I have seen them used as amp HV connectors.  I bought a
4-1000 chassis one time that had an SO-239 for connecting HV, but I replaced
it with a Millen, and used TV CRT HV cable for the feed ... instead of  RG-8
coax, which the original builder had used.  The coax worky worky, but ......
 73 - Mark, AA6DX