Re: [TowerTalk] unguyed with house bracket

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] unguyed with house bracket
From: Just Justin <>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:26:49 -0800 (PST)
Let me point out that there were critical measurements involved, and
that a
borescope was used to look at each pilot hole...and that each lag screw
installed, removed, the hole inspected for structure, and reinstalled.
You can't be casual about whether you've hit the beam or not, in that

How about a length of 12 gauge wire with a magnet glued on the end and
a compass to sense teh location of the magnet within the stud?

And NO, you can't rely on a double-wide at 10' to hold up a tower at
with any kind of wind.

HAHAHAH....I just pictured a double wide flipped over in its side.