Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Tower Safety

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Tower Safety
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:47:19 -0500 (EST)
That looks like just what I need on my steep roof, too - it has to be much
safer than throwing a rope over the roof and anchoring it to the deck, then
pulling myself up, which is what I've had to do to keep from slipping. But I
know it's unsafe.
I wonder if it's really worthwhile or even necessary to use two of them instead
of just one? Or would one be sufficient?