Re: [TowerTalk] Archives

To: "Bob Nielsen" <n7xy@clearwire.net>,"TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Archives
From: "Chet Moore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:06:45 -0500
Bob

Purchase the K7LXC/N0AX  tribander report which independently tested most of
the tribanders  out there without manufacturer hype and all on the same
antenna
range  and make your choice from that list.  Once you have made your choice
there, then compare that choice to the SteppIR which was not in production
at the time the report was done.    That should put you in the ball park.
...............well sort of,   then determine how long you can wait,  I hear
there is a few months wait for the SteppIRs and also a wait for some F12
models as well.

73

Chet N4FX