[TowerTalk] Force 12 XR-5

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 XR-5
From: "Ron Tate" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 20:41:03 -0500
I have lost the manual for my Force 12 XR-5 since moving to my new QTH.
Have the tower up, but want to make sure everything is back together
correctly before mounting the beam..  If anyone could help   I would
appreciate it,pay copy costs, or send a pdf file of just the main pictorials
of the manual it would greatly help in my re assembly.  I have found some
great reference from this list so I hope someone has some information.

Ron- K4AUW since 1954