[TowerTalk] 5/16" and 1/4" EHS Needed in Small Quantities

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 5/16" and 1/4" EHS Needed in Small Quantities
From: "Larry Burke" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:36:06 -0600
Looking for 150 ft of 5/16" EHS and 150 ft of 1/4" EHS.  True EHS, not the
stuff that might be holding some wooden power poles up -- which may or may
not be EHS.

Texas Towers says they are out for at least a month, maybe two on the 5/16".
I could get the 1/4" EHS from them if need be, but will have to buy 250 ft.
Figured if I had to look for the 5/16" I may as well see if anyone has the
1/4" in smaller quantities.

I've Googled and found places that have EHS, just haven't stumbled on anyone
that sells less than 500 ft rolls of the 5/16".  I must be missing
something.  Ideas?

Larry Burke K5RK
Brazoria County Texas