Re: [TowerTalk] RG-8/RG-213 as C in gamma match

To: Towertalk List <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG-8/RG-213 as C in gamma match
From: <>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:47:13 -0500 (EST)

RG-8 will work very as a gamma match capacitor on a 40 meter Yagi.  If
you can get the correct size aluminum tubing, you can simply insert the RG-8
dielectric into the gamma tube.  I did this for many years
with my full size 40 meter Yagis, until I converted the matching to
T-matches.  I still have three 20M Yagis that a gamma match fed, and
they work very well.