Re: [TowerTalk] Possible rain soaked coax

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Possible rain soaked coax
From: John Hudson <>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:28:24 -0600
Tom good luck, when I got licensed and of course no money to buy all the
new coax I needed, I used the old coax that I had from 10 yrs earlier
during the CB days...ok I'll take my 40 lashes for the CB days
confession...but not being a real smart novice, I had the coax up the
poles and tower with no sealant and it ran straight down thru the attic
into a closet to the rigs..At some time I had an extra run coiled up and
I kept seeing the carpet wet and finally found out that the water was
running in thru the coax!!!! So much for that coax.

73 and GL