Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Update

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Update
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:30:50 +0000
The last time I got it here I think it was like $65-75 per yard, but if you
don't get a full truck they charge extra for a short load because the driver
still has to spend the time to get there and back.  So the $200-300 is
probably in a reasonable range.

David Robbins K1TTT
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://