[TowerTalk] kt34xa flat swr

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] kt34xa flat swr
From: <>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:35:11 -0500
Since the balun is used on 20m and 10m, I think you can rule that out.  I
think this is the first time I heard someone complain about an antenna with
a perfect match.

John KK9A

From: mike oconnor
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:30:20 -0800 (PST)

I new there was something wrong with my kt34xa when I had trouble with the
linear on 15 meters. 20 and 10 meters work fine . The swr is as always. But
is 1.1 to 1 except at band edges where it goes up just a little. Haven't
on 15 for a long time so don't know when it started. Could it be the balun
maybe something just came loose. Never had a swr on a beam go completely
on one band just the opposite really high. Any ideas guys? 73 Mike KN9T