Re: [TowerTalk] shrink tubing & coax connectors

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] shrink tubing & coax connectors
From: "N3XX - Tim Heger" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:56:44 -0500
I find a propane torch to be a simpler way to do it.  There are no power
cords to mess with.
Just keep passing the flame across the heat shrink for a few seconds at a
time, and it will shrink right down.  I always start at one end of the
shrink and work gradually toward the other end, so as not to leave any
bubbles.

73, Tim - N3XX