Re: [TowerTalk] Bandpass Filters

To: " Peter Forbes" <prforbes@bigpond.net.au>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bandpass Filters
From: "Dubovsky, George" <George.Dubovsky@andrew.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:22:43 -0500
I have been looking at the W3NQN filters recently, with an eye towards building
two sets, but I have found that high-voltage NPO caps are not as common as they
once were. Can anyone suggest a distributor that still handles either the
Tusonix parts referenced in NQN's article, or an equivalent substitute? Digi,
Mouser, Newark and Allied didn't seem to work.

73,

geo - n4ua

this email is prohibited.