Re: [TowerTalk] Maine winters and Wisconsin winters too

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Maine winters and Wisconsin winters too
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:57:03 EST

In a message dated 1/15/2008 7:47:33 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
k9kl@centurytel.net writes:

The  media people make such a big deal out of the weather.If its cold,throw
in  some more wood.If it snows,jump in the tractor/truck and push it out of
the way.If the power goes out,fire up the generator.Not too hard to figure
out.If you watch the news you'd swear the world stops because its snows,or
its cold or whatever.I can tell you that it doesn't stop,my cows STILL  need
to be milked and fed.Gregg K9KL

My snakes and tarantulas need to be fed too. But what in the hell  does the
weather and your dairy cows have to do with Towers and Antennas?

73, Bob  K8IA
Arizona USA