[TowerTalk] Coax Search..??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax Search..??
From: "Bill Winkis" <kc4pe@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:31:27 -0500
I have spent hours going through the internet looking for a dealer that has:

RG-58 with the steel copper coated center conductor.

Does anyone know you might have such, I called the "Wireman", and he is out
till the middle of Feburary...

I need about 300 feet, my commerical $150.00, 80 meter Double Bazooka (had
stranded center conductor) broke where  the coax pass's through the hanger....

The Double Bazooka is a 1/2 wave antenna,  can this be increased to lets say a
wavelength and a half.......???

-Bill
KC4PE
kc4pe@bellsouth.net