Re: [TowerTalk] RG-6 connector issues/ rcv array

To: "'Mike Fatchett W0MU'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG-6 connector issues/ rcv array
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 01:51:32 -0000
Mike -

Are you using the connectors, crimp tool, and cable supplied by DX
Engineering?  I have their crimp tool and connectors but found them very
hard to use and was not confident about the resulting installation.  In
defense of DX Engineering I have not contacted them and discussed the issue,
I just gave up and used the RG-6 connectors I'm used to.  Just curious what
you're using.

73, Bob - W3YY