Re: [TowerTalk] About to pull the trigger

To: Tom McDermott <tom.mcdermott4@yahoo.com>,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] About to pull the trigger
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:46:46 -0500 (EST)
If you search the Towertalk archives, you'll find some hams (e.g., K7SV) had
problems with stacking the KT36XA and the 40M4LLDD.

I'm not sure that the smaller Prosistel is a good choice for turning two large
Yagis.  Perhaps some Prosistel owners will comment.

Google is a much more effective search tool than the native contesting.com
search tool.

Just do the following Google searches:

KT36XA 40M4LLDD site:contesting.com

and