[TowerTalk] Tower Pictures

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Pictures
From: "Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ" <fred@wb4aej.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:42:23 -0500
Hi, Folks,

      I am looking for some good tower pictures for a Web project I am
doing.  It is strictly a 'ham' venture, not commercial in nature.

      I need some full photo quality shots (like they just came out of the
camera and completely unedited) to start with.

      The best shots would include the tower against the sky with the
station location (house or radio shack) at the base of the tower.

      I will share the results my work with anyone who provides me with a
tower photo that I use in the project.

      To send me the picture, go to http://www.wb4aej.com/antennas and
upload them via the form.  Please make the filename to include the callsign
of the station to which the tower belongs.

      73, and thanks for any help you can provide.

                                                Fred, WB4AEJ