[TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna--choices

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 meter antenna--choices
From: "Grant Bright" <gbright@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:23:19 -0500
Hello Rick, Steve, Dan, Jim, G, Tonno, and all 80m DX Gurus,

Been following the discussion on 80 meter antenna comparisons.

I am looking for recommendations for the best DX antenna considering my tower
limitations:

Tower: 96 ft self support tower--going up March. Limit of 100 lbs at top.
Considering 40 meter 2-3 element M2--linear loaded.

Choices for 80 meters:
             1) 80 meter rotatable dipole (M2) linear loaded

             2) 4 square (wire dipoles) with Comtech (or similar) switch box

             3) Two Delta loops

             4) Recommendations ???

Tnx es 73s,

Grant