Re: [TowerTalk] YAESU GS-065 Thrust Bearing

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] YAESU GS-065 Thrust Bearing
From: "W5CPT" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:15:23 -0600
I know this doesn't apply in this situation, but for those mounting a Yaesu
GS-065 on a Rohn top plate, R&L sells an adapter that lets you bolt the Yaesu
TB to the Rohn top plate with no drilling.  Anyone who has tried to redrill a
Rohn top plate will tell you buying is easier.

Clint - W5CPT

usual disclaimer applies - I have no pecuniary interest in R&L, just a
satisfied customer.