Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction between yagis on the same mast

To: "'Gary Slagel'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interaction between yagis on the same mast
From: "W4ZW" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:54:47 -0500

Get a SteppIR and the Cuschcraft 2 el 40M beam.  I have both here with no
noticeable interaction even when working 15M with the SteppIR.  When I'm on
40M, I can put the SteppIR on 20M or even detune it to a random frequency so
it doesn't interfere with the 40M.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:59 AM