Whatever combination of yagis that you finally put up, the
most sensitive test of interaction is f/b ratio of each
yagi. f/b is easy to measure:
1. Have a local ham friend 500 meters or more away transmit
2. Turn the back of the beam toward your friend.
3. Note the s-meter reading.
4. Turn the beam toward your friend.
5. Crank in attenuators until the s-meter returns to the
6. Read the f/b ratio from the attenuator setting.
Attenuators built into most rigs are adequate for this type
Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
TowerTalk mailing list