Re: [TowerTalk] KT-34 and EF-240 interaction

To: w4udx <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KT-34 and EF-240 interaction
From: Gary Slagel <>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 11:55:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi Mark,

I just posted a similar question to the list a few
days ago asking about a 10' separation.  Lots of good
feedback and generally folks thought I'd be ok...
especially if I'd rotate the two beams 90 degrees from
each other.

--- w4udx <> wrote:

> I plan on putting a KLM KT-34A on a mast approx. 8
> ft above a Force12 EF-240 2el linear loaded 40M
> beam. Will I get interaction and SWR problems it the
> booms are parallel? Thanks
> Mark   W4UDX

Gary Slagel/N0SXX
Lakewood, CO

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ