[TowerTalk] manuals needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] manuals needed
From: M Ketchell <k5er@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:59:47 -0600
I was approached this weekend by the son of a silent key. He had two "big
antenna" (monobanders), that he wanted to sell. They were mostly dis-assembled,
but fortunately, they were kept in separate stacks. The family really needed
the $$, and it sounded like a good deal. The son "thought" they were "square
something". Based on that clue, they appear to match the basic specs of an M2
20M5 (44ft boom) and an M2 15M4DX (27ft-2in). Naturally, there were no manuals
to be found, so I need to locate a copy of each. Anybody have one in either
electronic or print format? Thanks in advance. 73! Mark, K5ER