Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Pigtails - Opinions?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing Pigtails - Opinions?
From: Chuck N7BV <>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:00:24 -0800 (PST)
GM Ward,

In the past I have avoided having to seal pig-tails by
using an SO-239 female connector mounted on
plexi-glass or aluminum sheeting and PL-259's on the
coax.  Sealing the SO-239 is much easier (used RTV or
hot-gun glue, both of which have worked well for me).
I use this on my Quad DE's and on any vertical

73, Chuck N7BV