[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk : guy wire covers

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk : guy wire covers
From: Alain Michel <>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:12:15 -0800 (PST)
List-post: <">>
Along the same lines as Henry Gillow-Wiles, you can also use the black, 1/2" 
pvc irrigation pipe [used for drip irrigation], which is available at Lowe's, 
Home Depot and just about all plant nurseries. It comes in a 50' and 100' roll.

It is very flexible, very inexpensive and this stuff you can slit with a 
"utility" or sheet rock knife. It too is uv resistant.




Message: 5
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:29:26 -0800
From: Henry Gillow-Wiles 
Subject: [TowerTalk] guy wire covers
Message-ID: <>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

I use cheap 1/2 inch pvc pipe that I slit with a table saw, put over the 
guys and hold on with wire ties. You will have to figure out how to slit 
the pipe using the tools you have on hand, but for a little work, the 
price is right.

Henry Gillow-Wiles


Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>