[TowerTalk] Tower Lifting Cables

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Lifting Cables
From: RTTYMAN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:55:50 EST
Hello All:

Does anyone have the exact dimensions (length) for the tower lifting  cables
for
a TX-455 tower?

I thought I'd send out this request before starting some dialogue with  US
Tower.
I know the type of cable used is 7 X 19 wire rope ... which is designed to
be flexible enough to go through, or around sheaves (pulleys) but I am
uncertain about the diameter. So, if you happen to know the diameter used, that
 too
would be helpful. I don't have a micrometer to measure mine.

Thanks and please reply in any manner you choose.

73

Les, NN6K

email:  _rttyman@aol.com_ (mailto:rttyman@aol.com)

Awards. Go to AOL Music.